A representative office of the Class A in Green 1 is offering a rental office with a total area of 193.1 m2 in Riga’s central business district.
At present, the office consists of one large open space of 78 m2, 4 small cabins, a conference room, 2 small negotiation rooms, a kitchen (see the layout in the photo gallery). Planning can be changed.
• Rental fee EUR 14.50 + VAT / m2 per month;
• Contract duration – 3 to 5 years;
• Rooms available from 04/11/2018. If necessary, there is an opportunity to agree on a more rapid availability of premises, namely from the end of January 2018;
• The lessor is willing to invest in adjusting the space to your needs;
• Possibility to rent rooms with partial equipment (work tables, kitchen equipment, blinds, closets), paying additional EUR 416 + VAT / month.
Advantages and benefits:
• Modern technologies – the building used the latest technologies and high quality building materials. Lifts, fire and sprinkler, air cooling and ventilation, heating and safety systems;
• The building has acquired a golden LEED certificate that demonstrates the sustainability and high value of a building in Green 1, providing your employees with a comfortable and safe working environment;
• The layout of the premises can be adapted quickly and efficiently to your requirements;
• Security – For office security 24/7 takes care of security in the building lobby. Surroundings of the perimeter of the building and parking are installed. Entry into the building – with magnetic input cards.
• Convenient access to both public and private transport;
• A spacious, modern underground car park is available (170 seats);
• An excellent infrastructure for a successful business in the area of the building. Airport Riga is within 20 minutes. The nearby Albert Hotel can arrange conferences and provide accommodation for your guests a few steps from your office. The wide range of restaurants in the immediate surroundings offers a variety of opportunities for business lunch;
• Inspirational neighbors – companies like Microsoft Latvia, Arvato Systems Latvia, TEVA Baltics, iVF Riga, etc. have chosen the building.Modern technologies – the building used the latest technologies and high quality building materials. Lifts, fire and sprinkler, air cooling and ventilation, heating and safety systems;
Kristine is Associate Director of Advisory & Transaction Services at CBRE | Baltics. Her role is to lead commercial leasing and sales operations in Latvia and Estonia. Kristine is maintaining relationship between CBRE and client representatives in order to build trustworthy, reliable and transparent service delivery process.